Coordinated Kidz’s mission is to expand a child’s world through movement and fun.
It is our goal to work out the best way to teach your child to move. We understand the brain body connection for movement and work with your child to find their rhythm to learn this connection. Through working with your child’s movement, we seek to find new neural pathways to assist in movement patterns and coordination.
There is so much of the world for your child to see. We want to make the journey easier for them with improved movement.
At Coordinated Kidz we provide evidence-based exercise programs and interventions tailored to the unique needs of your child. We believe that exercise and physical activity are critical components of a healthy lifestyle, and we are passionate about helping children develop healthy habits that will last a lifetime.
At our Paediatric Exercise Physiology offer a range of services including:
- Assessment of physical fitness and activity levels
- Development of individualised exercise programs
- Monitoring and support of exercise programs
- Education and resources for parents, caregivers, and healthcare professionals
- Collaboration with other healthcare professionals to ensure comprehensive care for our clients